SONG: Pull the Other One
John Braner
2017-03-05 12:21:11 UTC

I've got a new song out. It's called "Pull the Other One" - you can check it
out here:
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13539486

This is also going to be the title of my new CD that will be coming out in the next few weeks. I'll
be sure to let you know when it's ready.
I'm going to try to sell a few copies - just to cover the cost of making it ;-)

This one features the new "Repro-1" synth from U-he, and the usual suspects:
real strat and tele
Superior drums
Trilian bass
misc Kontakt and Omnisphere noises...
--
===========
John Braner

http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner2
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
Glennbo
2017-03-05 20:05:06 UTC
In news:o9gvrn$hvq$***@news.albasani.net the killer robot John Braner
<***@myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio
and pressed these buttons...
Post by John Braner
I've got a new song out. It's called "Pull the Other One" - you can
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13539486
This is also going to be the title of my new CD that will be coming
out in the next few weeks. I'll be sure to let you know when it's
ready. I'm going to try to sell a few copies - just to cover the cost
of making it ;-)
This one features the new "Repro-1" synth from U-he, and the usual
suspects: real strat and tele
Superior drums
Trilian bass
misc Kontakt and Omnisphere noises...
Cool song John. I like the tremolo stuff in the middle section.
--
Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email
________ __
Hear My Music http://www.soundclick.com/ThePseudonyms
John Braner
2017-03-06 09:39:59 UTC
Post by Glennbo
and pressed these buttons...
Post by John Braner
I've got a new song out. It's called "Pull the Other One" - you can
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13539486
This is also going to be the title of my new CD that will be coming
out in the next few weeks. I'll be sure to let you know when it's
ready. I'm going to try to sell a few copies - just to cover the cost
of making it ;-)
This one features the new "Repro-1" synth from U-he, and the usual
suspects: real strat and tele
Superior drums
Trilian bass
misc Kontakt and Omnisphere noises...
Cool song John. I like the tremolo stuff in the middle section.
Thanks for listening G'bo!
I've been having fun playing around with arpeggiators etc ;-)
--
===========

Glennbo
2017-03-06 16:06:58 UTC
In news:o9japg$7hk$***@news.albasani.net the killer robot John Braner
Post by John Braner
Post by Glennbo
Post by John Braner
I've got a new song out. It's called "Pull the Other One" - you can
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13539486
This is also going to be the title of my new CD that will be coming
out in the next few weeks. I'll be sure to let you know when it's
ready. I'm going to try to sell a few copies - just to cover the cost
of making it ;-)
This one features the new "Repro-1" synth from U-he, and the usual
suspects: real strat and tele
Superior drums
Trilian bass
misc Kontakt and Omnisphere noises...
Cool song John. I like the tremolo stuff in the middle section.
Thanks for listening G'bo!
I've been having fun playing around with arpeggiators etc ;-)
I hear ya! I've been experimenting around with the Moog MiniFilter V,
putting old school step sequenced arpeggiation on guitars and other things.
John Braner
2017-03-06 18:05:17 UTC
Post by Glennbo
pressed these buttons...
Post by John Braner
Post by Glennbo
Post by John Braner
I've got a new song out. It's called "Pull the Other One" - you can
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13539486
This is also going to be the title of my new CD that will be coming
out in the next few weeks. I'll be sure to let you know when it's
ready. I'm going to try to sell a few copies - just to cover the cost
of making it ;-)
This one features the new "Repro-1" synth from U-he, and the usual
suspects: real strat and tele
Superior drums
Trilian bass
misc Kontakt and Omnisphere noises...
Cool song John. I like the tremolo stuff in the middle section.
Thanks for listening G'bo!
I've been having fun playing around with arpeggiators etc ;-)
I hear ya! I've been experimenting around with the Moog MiniFilter V,
putting old school step sequenced arpeggiation on guitars and other things.
Yeah - it's cool ;-)
--
===========

polymod
2017-03-06 16:41:38 UTC
"John Braner" wrote in message news:o9gvrn$hvq$***@news.albasani.net...

Hi,

I've got a new song out. It's called "Pull the Other One" - you can check it
out here:
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13539486

This is also going to be the title of my new CD that will be coming out in
the next few weeks. I'll
be sure to let you know when it's ready.
I'm going to try to sell a few copies - just to cover the cost of making it
;-)

This one features the new "Repro-1" synth from U-he, and the usual suspects:
real strat and tele
Superior drums
Trilian bass
misc Kontakt and Omnisphere noises...
Big and nasty. I love it!

Poly

---
John Braner
2017-03-06 18:08:01 UTC
Post by John Braner
Hi,
I've got a new song out. It's called "Pull the Other One" - you can check it
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13539486
This is also going to be the title of my new CD that will be coming out in the next few weeks. I'll
be sure to let you know when it's ready.
I'm going to try to sell a few copies - just to cover the cost of making it ;-)
real strat and tele
Superior drums
Trilian bass
misc Kontakt and Omnisphere noises...
Big and nasty. I love it!
Poly
---
Oh thanks Poly. Yeah the Repro~1 is nasty alright! ;-)
To be honest, I know nothing about the Sequential Circuits Pro One, that it's based on - but it's
got attitude ;-)
--