SONG: Colmenar
John Braner
2017-12-04 17:04:37 UTC

I've got a new song out. It's called "Colmenar" - you can check it
out here:
https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13664141

It features th eusual supspects:
Superior Drums
Trilian Bass
a little Diva synth
some Kontakt stuff
and the real live strat and tele ;-)
This was all done in SONAR.

<shameless plug>
Don't forget - CDs (including my newest one "Pull the Other One")
are also available at https://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/JohnBraner
and all the normal streaming services.
--
===========
John Braner

https://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
Glennbo
2017-12-04 18:49:46 UTC
In news:p03v77$463$***@news.albasani.net the killer robot John Braner
<***@myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and
pressed these buttons...
Post by John Braner
I've got a new song out. It's called "Colmenar" - you can check it
https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13664141
Nice sounding song John. I like the change around 2:15, my only negative
thought would be the lead tone has a bit too much splatter happening IMO.
It sounds like a really high gain sound that fades into background noise,
which is a little distracting to my ears. All in all though, good job!
--
Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email
________ __
Glennbo http://www.soundclick.com/glennbo
John Braner
2017-12-05 12:09:45 UTC
Post by Glennbo
pressed these buttons...
Post by John Braner
I've got a new song out. It's called "Colmenar" - you can check it
https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13664141
Nice sounding song John. I like the change around 2:15, my only negative
thought would be the lead tone has a bit too much splatter happening IMO.
It sounds like a really high gain sound that fades into background noise,
which is a little distracting to my ears. All in all though, good job!
Thanks for listening G'bo and for the comments.
That lead tone is supposed to sound shitty ;-)
I used indent2 (https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/unfiltered_audio_indent_2.html)
It's using a crackling, crappy old distorted sound - like it's playing through a crappy old radio
(ish). I like it like that ;-)
--
===========
John Braner

Glennbo
2017-12-05 15:46:56 UTC
In news:p062ad$lre$***@news.albasani.net the killer robot John Braner
Post by John Braner
Post by Glennbo
Post by John Braner
I've got a new song out. It's called "Colmenar" - you can check it
https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13664141
Nice sounding song John. I like the change around 2:15, my only
negative thought would be the lead tone has a bit too much splatter
happening IMO. It sounds like a really high gain sound that fades
into background noise, which is a little distracting to my ears. All
in all though, good job!
Thanks for listening G'bo and for the comments.
That lead tone is supposed to sound shitty ;-)
Ahh, OK then it worked! <g>
Post by John Braner
I used indent2
(https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/unfiltered_audio_indent_2.
html) It's using a crackling, crappy old distorted sound - like it's
playing through a crappy old radio (ish). I like it like that ;-)
I've had a few times when a sound was dialed up for the sustain it offered,
only to later notice that on the fade out of the notes, there was noise I
wished wasn't there. In this case though, that was what you were after so
it's all good then!
John Braner
2017-12-05 20:45:01 UTC
Post by Glennbo
and pressed these buttons...
Post by John Braner
Post by John Braner
I used indent2
(https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/unfiltered_audio_indent_2.
html) It's using a crackling, crappy old distorted sound - like it's
playing through a crappy old radio (ish). I like it like that ;-)
I've had a few times when a sound was dialed up for the sustain it offered,
only to later notice that on the fade out of the notes, there was noise I
wished wasn't there. In this case though, that was what you were after so
it's all good then!
Yeah - I didn't even have to wait for a fade out ;-)
--
===========
John Braner

polymod
2018-02-02 13:21:27 UTC
"John Braner" wrote in message news:p03v77$463$***@news.albasani.net...

Hi,

I've got a new song out. It's called "Colmenar" - you can check it
out here:
https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13664141

It features th eusual supspects:
Superior Drums
Trilian Bass
a little Diva synth
some Kontakt stuff
and the real live strat and tele ;-)
This was all done in SONAR.

this one may be my favorite!!! love the synth bit.

Poly

---
John Braner
2018-02-02 16:32:15 UTC
Post by John Braner
Hi,
I've got a new song out. It's called "Colmenar" - you can check it
https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13664141
Superior Drums
Trilian Bass
a little Diva synth
some Kontakt stuff
and the real live strat and tele ;-)
This was all done in SONAR.
this one may be my favorite!!! love the synth bit.
Poly
---
Thanks Poly!!
Thanks a lot for listening.
That's all Uhe synths - Diva and Repro-1. They sound nice ;-)
--
===========
John Braner

polymod

Poly
Max Arwood

John Braner
2018-02-11 10:15:54 UTC
Wow that got crazy at 2:45!  I will listen again with headphones after while. Cool ear bounces!
Max Arwood
Hi,
I've got a new song out. It's called "Colmenar" - you can check it
https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13664141
Superior Drums
Trilian Bass
a little Diva synth
some Kontakt stuff
and the real live strat and tele ;-)
This was all done in SONAR.
<shameless plug>
Don't forget - CDs (including my newest one "Pull the Other One")
are also available at https://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/JohnBraner
and all the normal streaming services.
Hi Max - that's to make sure you're paying attention ;-)
--
John Braner