SONG: Pitter Patter
John Braner
2016-03-28 10:34:22 UTC

I've got a new song out. It's called "Pitter Patter" - you can check it out
here:
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13346195

It's got the usual suspects, and a little "rotary speaker guitar" too ;-)

Strat/Tele through S-Gear amps
Superior2 drums
Trilian
Omnisphere
some Kontakt bits and pieces
--
===========
John Braner

http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
BobF
I like it John!! I really like the way it progresses ...
John Braner
2016-03-29 08:27:32 UTC
Post by BobF
Post by John Braner
Hi,
I've got a new song out. It's called "Pitter Patter" - you can check it out
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13346195
It's got the usual suspects, and a little "rotary speaker guitar" too ;-)
Strat/Tele through S-Gear amps
Superior2 drums
Trilian
Omnisphere
some Kontakt bits and pieces
I like it John!! I really like the way it progresses ...
Thanks a lot for listening Bob!
--
===========

Glennbo
2016-03-28 14:55:39 UTC
In news:ndb15e$62u$***@dont-email.me the killer robot John Braner
<***@myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio
and pressed these buttons...
Post by John Braner
I've got a new song out. It's called "Pitter Patter" - you can check
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13346195
It's got the usual suspects, and a little "rotary speaker guitar" too ;-)
Strat/Tele through S-Gear amps
Superior2 drums
Trilian
Omnisphere
some Kontakt bits and pieces
I like the groove you have going on in this song John, and I'm always a
sucker for Guitar/Leslie combinations. Three Dog Night and some other bands
from the 60s used them, and I've borrowed the sound more than a few times!
--
Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email
________ __
Hear My Music http://www.soundclick.com/ThePseudonyms
John Braner
2016-03-29 08:29:28 UTC
Post by Glennbo
and pressed these buttons...
Post by John Braner
I've got a new song out. It's called "Pitter Patter" - you can check
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13346195
It's got the usual suspects, and a little "rotary speaker guitar" too ;-)
Strat/Tele through S-Gear amps
Superior2 drums
Trilian
Omnisphere
some Kontakt bits and pieces
I like the groove you have going on in this song John, and I'm always a
sucker for Guitar/Leslie combinations. Three Dog Night and some other bands
from the 60s used them, and I've borrowed the sound more than a few times!
Thanks for listening G!
I was going through some S-Gear presets and there was a leslie one, and it just seemed to "work".
Then I picked up the MVintageRotary plugin during the Christmas sales - and it fit in nicely ;-)
--
===========

polymod
2016-03-29 10:49:55 UTC
"John Braner" wrote in message news:ndb15e$62u$***@dont-email.me...

Hi,

I've got a new song out. It's called "Pitter Patter" - you can check it out
here:
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13346195

It's got the usual suspects, and a little "rotary speaker guitar" too ;-)

Strat/Tele through S-Gear amps
Superior2 drums
Trilian
Omnisphere