New Song - Prisoner of Fame
Glennbo
2016-03-06 16:14:25 UTC
A new song about people who are so famous that they can't go out in public.

Written by my friend Tar Nation on bass, acoustic guitar, and vocals.

I'm on drums, rhythm guitar, and guitar solos on my new American Strat.

It's titled "Prisoner of Fame" at:

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13332716
--
Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email
________ __
Hear My Music http://www.soundclick.com/ThePseudonyms
polymod
2016-03-06 18:20:21 UTC
"Glennbo" wrote in message news:***@213.239.209.88...

A new song about people who are so famous that they can't go out in public.

Written by my friend Tar Nation on bass, acoustic guitar, and vocals.

I'm on drums, rhythm guitar, and guitar solos on my new American Strat.

It's titled "Prisoner of Fame" at:

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13332716
Great tune!
Like Bob says....definitely Retro.

Poly
Glennbo
2016-03-06 19:12:54 UTC
In news:Cx_Cy.53563$***@fx07.iad the killer robot "polymod"
<***@optonline.net> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
Post by Glennbo
A new song about people who are so famous that they can't go out in public.
Written by my friend Tar Nation on bass, acoustic guitar, and vocals.
I'm on drums, rhythm guitar, and guitar solos on my new American Strat.
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13332716
Great tune!
Like Bob says....definitely Retro.
Thanks Poly! :-)
polymod
2016-03-06 18:21:39 UTC
I dig the "get ready" reference at the end ;-)

Poly
Glennbo
2016-03-06 19:14:56 UTC
In news:Qy_Cy.4219$***@fx31.iad the killer robot "polymod"
Post by polymod
I dig the "get ready" reference at the end ;-)
Hehe, that was Tar's idea to end it like that. I'll tell him you liked it!
Dash
2016-03-06 23:55:57 UTC
Post by Glennbo
A new song about people who are so famous that they can't go out in public.
Written by my friend Tar Nation on bass, acoustic guitar, and vocals.
I'm on drums, rhythm guitar, and guitar solos on my new American Strat.
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13332716
This song is crying for me to get up and dance while wearing something
maybe tie dyed. I guess I am too late to the party for the free beer and
wine for the imbibers.

Nice job Tar and Glennbo!
-
Glennbo
2016-03-07 01:02:27 UTC
In news:nbifsq$n5s$***@dont-email.me the killer robot Dash <-@nospam.dot>
Post by Dash
Post by Glennbo
A new song about people who are so famous that they can't go out in public.
Written by my friend Tar Nation on bass, acoustic guitar, and vocals.
I'm on drums, rhythm guitar, and guitar solos on my new American Strat.
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13332716
This song is crying for me to get up and dance while wearing something
maybe tie dyed. I guess I am too late to the party for the free beer
and wine for the imbibers.
LOL!
Post by Dash
Nice job Tar and Glennbo!
Thanks Dash! :-)
Dash
2016-03-07 19:14:33 UTC
Post by Dash
Post by Glennbo
A new song about people who are so famous that they can't go out in public.
Written by my friend Tar Nation on bass, acoustic guitar, and vocals.
I'm on drums, rhythm guitar, and guitar solos on my new American Strat.
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13332716
This song is crying for me to get up and dance while wearing something
maybe tie dyed. I guess I am too late to the party for the free beer
and wine for the imbibers.
LOL!
Post by Dash
Nice job Tar and Glennbo!
Thanks Dash! :-)
No, thank you Glennbo! :-)
-
Glennbo
2016-03-08 16:23:11 UTC
In news:nbkjp5$o72$***@dont-email.me the killer robot Dash <-@nospam.dot>
Post by Dash
Post by Glennbo
Post by Dash
Post by Glennbo
A new song about people who are so famous that they can't go out in public.
Written by my friend Tar Nation on bass, acoustic guitar, and vocals.
I'm on drums, rhythm guitar, and guitar solos on my new American Strat.
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13332716
This song is crying for me to get up and dance while wearing something
maybe tie dyed. I guess I am too late to the party for the free beer
and wine for the imbibers.
LOL!
Post by Dash
Nice job Tar and Glennbo!
Thanks Dash! :-)
No, thank you Glennbo! :-)
Ok den, you're welcome! :-)
Dash
2016-03-08 17:29:03 UTC
On Tue, 8 Mar 2016 16:23:11 -0000 (UTC), Glennbo
Post by Glennbo
Ok den, you're welcome! :-)
The pleasure was all mine. Fun tune.
-
Zelix
Likes. Great solo work on that strat.
Glennbo
2016-03-12 01:37:53 UTC
In news:nbv2bp$583$***@dont-email.me the killer robot Zelix
<***@gmail.com> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
Post by Zelix
Post by Glennbo
A new song about people who are so famous that they can't go out in public.
Written by my friend Tar Nation on bass, acoustic guitar, and vocals.
I'm on drums, rhythm guitar, and guitar solos on my new American Strat.
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13332716
Likes. Great solo work on that strat.
Thanks Zelix!

The tone I get with that axe inspires me to play and find stuff I didn't
know I could play or find. :-)