New Song - The Ballad of Frisby
Glennbo
2016-03-13 14:01:54 UTC
This is a song inspired by a 1962 episode of The Twilight Zone that was
about a guy named Frisby, who lied so much that some aliens abducted him,
believing that he was the smartest man on Earth, only to find out that he
was really just the biggest liar in the world.

Tar Nation wrote the lyics and sings lead and background vocals, Polymod
plays Farfisa organ and Farfisa organ solo, and I'm playing bass, drums,
electric guitar, Rhodes piano, and singing background vocals.

The song is titled "The Ballad of Frisby" at:

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13337185
--
Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email
________ __
Hear My Music http://www.soundclick.com/ThePseudonyms
polymod
2016-03-13 15:01:48 UTC
"Glennbo" wrote in message news:***@213.239.209.88...

This is a song inspired by a 1962 episode of The Twilight Zone that was
about a guy named Frisby, who lied so much that some aliens abducted him,
believing that he was the smartest man on Earth, only to find out that he
was really just the biggest liar in the world.

Tar Nation wrote the lyics and sings lead and background vocals, Polymod
plays Farfisa organ and Farfisa organ solo, and I'm playing bass, drums,
electric guitar, Rhodes piano, and singing background vocals.

The song is titled "The Ballad of Frisby" at:

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13337185
Awesome mix! Love it.
I'd like to post this up on my Facebook page.
What's the name of the band anyway?
Glennbo/Tarnation USA?

Poly
Glennbo
2016-03-13 15:29:35 UTC
In news:qhfFy.31023$6%***@fx02.iad the killer robot "polymod"
<***@optonline.net> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
Post by Glennbo
This is a song inspired by a 1962 episode of The Twilight Zone that was
about a guy named Frisby, who lied so much that some aliens abducted him,
believing that he was the smartest man on Earth, only to find out that he
was really just the biggest liar in the world.
Tar Nation wrote the lyics and sings lead and background vocals, Polymod
plays Farfisa organ and Farfisa organ solo, and I'm playing bass, drums,
electric guitar, Rhodes piano, and singing background vocals.
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13337185
Awesome mix! Love it.
I'd like to post this up on my Facebook page.
Go for it Poly! The more listens the merrier!
Post by Glennbo
What's the name of the band anyway?
Glennbo/Tarnation USA?
Prolly just Glennbo/Tarnation. I had to add the USA to the web page I
created for him because someone else had already taken "Tarnation". ;)

Your Farfisa organ is perfect and the solo is excellent! My sister just
emailed me this on the song, so extra kudos on selectin the Farfisa organ.

"I like it! I remember that episode of Twilight Zone, too. You all have
captured the feel of the time frame, especially with that organ."
BobF
Cool tune!
Glennbo
2016-03-13 15:35:32 UTC
In news:nc4101$jld$***@dont-email.me the killer robot BobF
<***@spam.can> grabbed the controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio
and pressed these buttons...
Post by BobF
Post by Glennbo
This is a song inspired by a 1962 episode of The Twilight Zone that
was about a guy named Frisby, who lied so much that some aliens
abducted him, believing that he was the smartest man on Earth, only
to find out that he was really just the biggest liar in the world.
Tar Nation wrote the lyics and sings lead and background vocals,
Polymod plays Farfisa organ and Farfisa organ solo, and I'm playing
bass, drums, electric guitar, Rhodes piano, and singing background
vocals.
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13337185
Cool tune!
Thanks Bob! :-)
John Braner
2016-03-22 17:06:34 UTC
Post by Glennbo
This is a song inspired by a 1962 episode of The Twilight Zone that was
about a guy named Frisby, who lied so much that some aliens abducted him,
believing that he was the smartest man on Earth, only to find out that he
was really just the biggest liar in the world.
Tar Nation wrote the lyics and sings lead and background vocals, Polymod
plays Farfisa organ and Farfisa organ solo, and I'm playing bass, drums,
electric guitar, Rhodes piano, and singing background vocals.
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13337185
Cool tune! I don't remember that Twilight Zone - but the tune is great ;-)
Yep - the Farfisa is cool! This is a good "Festival" tune ;-)
--
===========
John Braner

http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
Glennbo
2016-03-22 21:50:39 UTC
In news:ncrtsu$o8n$***@dont-email.me the killer robot John Braner
<***@myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio
and pressed these buttons...
Post by John Braner
Post by Glennbo
This is a song inspired by a 1962 episode of The Twilight Zone that
was about a guy named Frisby, who lied so much that some aliens
abducted him, believing that he was the smartest man on Earth, only
to find out that he was really just the biggest liar in the world.
Tar Nation wrote the lyics and sings lead and background vocals,
Polymod plays Farfisa organ and Farfisa organ solo, and I'm playing
bass, drums, electric guitar, Rhodes piano, and singing background
vocals.
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13337185
Cool tune! I don't remember that Twilight Zone - but the tune is great
;-) Yep - the Farfisa is cool! This is a good "Festival" tune ;-)
Thanks John! :-)

You can watch the whole Twilight Zone episode this was inspired by here,
but it seems to have all the audio on the fight speaker only.