(Another!) SONG "Before there was"
John Braner
2017-09-01 16:14:46 UTC
ot on the heels of my last one...

I've got a new song out. It's called "Before there was" - you can check it
out here:
https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13622109

More Superior 3 Pearl kit
Trilian Bass
a little VB3 Organ
some fun Kontakt stuff from Homegrown sounds
and the real guitars...

All opinions welcome.

Don't forget - CDs (including my newest one "Pull the Other One")
are also available at https://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/JohnBraner
and all the normal streaming services.
--
===========
John Braner

https://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
polymod
2017-09-03 15:18:51 UTC
"John Braner" wrote in message news:ooc11n$ftd$***@news.albasani.net...

ot on the heels of my last one...

I've got a new song out. It's called "Before there was" - you can check it
out here:
https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13622109
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner

Great tune John!
I've said it before.
Put a good young alternative sounding vocalist on this and it would take off
like a rocket<g>

Poly

---
Glennbo
2017-09-03 15:56:26 UTC
In news:ooh68j$11v$***@dont-email.me the killer robot "polymod"
<***@optonline.net> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
Post by John Braner
ot on the heels of my last one...
I've got a new song out. It's called "Before there was" - you can
https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13622109
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
Great tune John!
I've said it before.
Put a good young alternative sounding vocalist on this and it would
take off like a rocket<g>
That song really would work well with vocals!
--
Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to Reply by email
________ __
Glennbo http://www.soundclick.com/glennbo
John Braner
2017-09-04 08:27:58 UTC
Post by John Braner
ot on the heels of my last one...
I've got a new song out. It's called "Before there was" - you can
https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13622109
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
Great tune John!
I've said it before.
Put a good young alternative sounding vocalist on this and it would
take off like a rocket<g>
That song really would work well with vocals!
Well, thanks for the listens guys. Who knows, maybe I'll stumble across a vocalist one of these days ;-)
--
John Braner