Some thoughts
Hans Van Even
2003-12-26 12:31:30 UTC
... about the last posts :

I thought some of the peope were fun on this group, and even if insults are
common use here, there were some interesting discussions going on in the
past. But what has happened the last days and comments posted from several
people regarding Dave Hallock are not acceptable for me. I can't afford to
be associated with people who write comments like "I hope you fuckin' die a
painful death", ... this is serious and not compatible with my vision of
life. This may be a virtual world, but a lot of people who post here are
real with real names, if you can't behave normally in this virtual world I
doubt you would be able to do so in real life.

Also, I often hear from some posters the words racist, anti-semitic etc. and
I actually come to the conclusion after reading the content of their mails
that it are often the ones who write this stuff who have very racistic
content in their posts. I just hope that the concerning people will stop
insulting others here, and find some peace with themselves. Until then I'm
going to take some distance from this group.

peace,

Hans

--------------------------

Hans Van Even
www.guitartakes.com
www.musicworks.fr
www.cakewalknet.com
Ted Perlman
2003-12-26 12:48:46 UTC
<I'm going to take some distance from this group>

If I'm not mistaken, you were one of the ones who started a "fund" to help
out a guy who won't get a job, who is always either dying or trying to off
himself, who has serious issues with members of a particular religion, and
who would rather spend money YOU guys give him on lawyers for frivilous
lawsuits instead of paying for his own operation, if he really truly needs
one. And now YOU'RE upset and leaving?

Sad...

TP
Mister Analog
2003-12-26 18:20:37 UTC
Post by Ted Perlman
<I'm going to take some distance from this group>
If I'm not mistaken, you were one of the ones who started a "fund" to
help out a guy who won't get a job, who is always either dying or
trying to off himself, who has serious issues with members of a
particular religion, and who would rather spend money YOU guys give
him on lawyers for frivilous lawsuits instead of paying for his own
operation, if he really truly needs one. And now YOU'RE upset and
leaving?
Sad...
Ted . . .

I'm amazed.

Dave Hallock, for God's sake. A guy who couldn't or wouldn't hurt you if
you were lying face down in the road and he was driving a steamroller.

I think your responses to Dave are way the fuck out of proportion - and for
you to lay into the guy and dump all his shit out in public is totally
unjustified . . .

And on Christmas Day . . . ?

All you've done with your tirade is make Ebeneezer Scrooge look like Mother
Theresa.

Do me a favor . . . no . . . do yourself a favor . . .

Use your prodigious talents and powers to do some good, not as a cudgel to
beat up on those whom you perceive to be lower down the food chain than
yourself.

There but for the grace of God, etc.
--
Mister Analog
Propietor of MR. A'S WEED AND FEED

"Of all the things I've lost,
I miss my mind the most."
Ted Perlman
2003-12-26 19:08:55 UTC
<I think your responses to Dave are way the fuck out of proportion - and for
you to lay into the guy>

So you too have bought into this lunatics' bullshit underlined with
anti-semitic feeliings? I'm surprised - you usually have more intuition
regarding whethere a guy is on the line or not. If you think just because a
guy doesn't ever work, needs a major operation every week, hussles everybody
around him to pay his way, and generally lives a "y'all take care of me"
kind of life that his words cannot be dangerous, then you are still reeling
from the effects of holiday cheer.

But I accept you standing by Dave, as one would fight for their 3 legged
herniated totally worthless old dog. And I understand what that means as far
as you and I are concerned, as well. I understand very clearly, and I know
you understood what your words would mean to me when I read them here. I
hope that when you find out who Dave really is underneath all that gausse
that you are not too disappointed in your choice.

Goodbye Mr. Analog.

TP
Mister Analog
2003-12-26 19:47:52 UTC
Post by Ted Perlman
[...]
You know . . .

I figure we've been friends for such a long time that I wouldn't have to
walk on egg shells to keep your friendship . . . and that you were man
enough and secure enough in yourself that your feelings of friendship
toward me could stand up to a bit of open and honest criticism.

You've obviously taken George Bush's proclamation "You're either with us or
against us" to a very personal level . . . which is really too bad, because
it makes giving you one of the best gifts a true friend can give another
virtually impossible . . .

That gift?

Being able to tell you with all the love in my heart (which is no small
thing) . . . that you are totally full of shit!!!!

Of course, when you read this, all you're going to focus on is the "full of
shit" part and you'll fly off the handle in a rage and cross me off your
Christmas list and cut me out of your will and not introduce me to any more
of the cool, talented people that you work with . . .

But, somewhere, in the back of your mind, you know . . . that . . . of all
the wonderful, cool and successful things I've done in my life, being your
friend is one of the things I'm most proud of . . .

And . . . if you didn't know that . . . well . . . you should

I miss my mind the most."
BlackHawk
2003-12-26 20:07:00 UTC
Post by Mister Analog
Post by Ted Perlman
[...]
The above testimony is now in the Book Of Life.
Long may such Love and Friendship wave!

You two guys now retire to a neutral corner until you can resuscitate your
friendship and restore my faith that Love conquers all.
Until you do, this dysfunctional family of ours is deeply injured.

Shalom!
Let Peace heal the deep wounds..... Let Love prevail...... Let pride be
defeated in the process.

To borrow a phrase, "And .... if (both of ) you didn't know that (I feel
deep admiration for you) ..... well ... you should.

I Hope I don't have to invoke Harry here to kick ass and take names.
That's my last word.

Bob Beals
Nathan West
2003-12-26 12:58:56 UTC
Sorry Hans, you can't leave. You can say you are going to leave....but we won't
let you!
I think that the best plan is to distance yourself from those elements that
don't benefit you and embrace those that do.

BTW Merry Christmas to you and yours. You have given a lot of your time as well
as considerable talent to the group. What a gift...a good one because it gives
all year round. Oh...and then sometimes you charge for it!<VBG>
Post by Hans Van Even
[...]
Cheers and All
Nathan

" Elementary chaos theory tells us that all of Cakewalk will eventually turn
against their masters and run amok in an orgy of blood and kicking and the
biting with the metal teeth and the hurting and shoving."
-Professor Frink
Hans Van Even
2003-12-26 16:34:59 UTC
Hi Nat,
Post by Nathan West
Sorry Hans, you can't leave. You can say you are going to leave....but we won't
let you!
I think that the best plan is to distance yourself from those elements that
don't benefit you and embrace those that do.
I'm not completely leaving this group, just taking some distance and a
little break for a while ;)
Post by Nathan West
BTW Merry Christmas to you and yours. You have given a lot of your time as well
as considerable talent to the group. What a gift...a good one because it gives
all year round. Oh...and then sometimes you charge for it!<VBG>
LOL :)

Thanks for the kind words ! Merry Christmas to you and your familly too.

kind regards,

Hans
John Braner
2003-12-26 13:03:40 UTC
Hans,

You ought to stick around. Maybe we can broker some kind of a "cease fire"
or maybe it will happen by accident.....

Look, you've gotten 3 replies, and they're all rational - that's a start ;-)
--
-----------------------------
John Braner

***@NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbranermusic.htm
www.cakewalknet.com
Steven Myers
2003-12-26 14:48:37 UTC
Post by John Braner
Maybe we can broker some kind of a "cease
fire"
Sorry, John, but it won't happen. The history is that there's a _tiny_
number of people whose newsgroup behavior is at the core of this. The names
don't change, except that an occasional troll temporarily augments the
number.
I'd speculate that chronic depression is at work in at least one case.
Depressed people often find outlet in rabid attacks. Some of the more
practiced depressed people can be pretty good at choosing their venues,
thereby preserving their survival/bread-and-butter relationships. So the
attacks are aimed at the weak, the unsuspecting, and others who won't
threaten the attacker's survival.
Geez, they make pills for this nowadays, but it's a big step to accept the
situation for what it is.
JU5T CR0N
2003-12-26 15:31:53 UTC
From: "Dave Hallock" <***@foothill.net>
Subject: Re: Goodbye Mr. Phatt, Why HELLO TED!!!!
Date: 1998/09/03
Newsgroups: cakewalk.audio,cakewalk.coffeehouse

Hi

Have not been over here in a while. so I check in and most of the posts
are about someone who uses a pseudoname.

So much for real content and honest ideas being exchanged.

Christ I will go by the grammar school and watch the real little kids kick
and scream and pound each other.

This whole thread is BS you all know it and still you persist.

Shame on you for acting like children!! So Phat likes to not use thier
own name. So what, get over it and on to music. Guess it is easier to
pick on the odd ball than it is to accept or understand.

To those of you who participated in this SHAME ON YOU. To those of you who
stood on the side and did not tell the children to STOP. Shame on you. To
everyone who is amused by this drivel remember. Once they have beaten down
the people with chosen names the pack will still be hungry and you
eventually will be next.

Disgusting eliteism. This garbage does not belong on this newsgroup or
anywhere else. Take a wonderful resource and turn it in to the lowest
common denominator dog pile the different person. Bet you beat up people
in wheel chairs and steal peoples crutches too eh?

TALK ABOUT MUSIC, TELL ME ABOUT MICS, HOW TO GET AROUND A CAKE LIMITATION.
SOMETHING NOT THIS USELESS CRAP.

Dave Hallock

Shame on you all!
Bill Lane
2003-12-26 15:39:21 UTC
I wondered how long it would take one of the old-timers (old to the group, I
mean) to shout "enough".
I'm with you, enough already.

bill

David Abraham Fenton
2003-12-26 19:14:43 UTC
...hey Justin I'm impressed man, best of luck on your projects

-david abraham
Bill Lane
2003-12-26 15:34:30 UTC
Well said - I've been here for a long time, and that's about the most
concise description of this place I've heard, Steve.
Yet I'm here every day, except for occasional snits (how pitiful is that).
We're all here for some sort of buzz.

Bill Lane
number.
Hans Van Even
2003-12-26 16:47:25 UTC
Post by John Braner
You ought to stick around. Maybe we can broker some kind of a "cease fire"
or maybe it will happen by accident.....
Look, you've gotten 3 replies, and they're all rational - that's a start ;-)
Hi John,

Maybe, but from my experience, there's little chance this will happen, some
people just seem to have fun with it, hence no problem anymore, I'll use
Killfiles to avoid further conflicts from now, but I must admit it's sad to
see a little group of adults behaving like this :(

best regards,

Hans
Post by John Braner
--
-----------------------------
John Braner
www.cakewalknet.com
Glennbo
2003-12-26 14:49:46 UTC
In news:***@news.teranews.com the killer
robot "Hans Van Even" <***@musicworksnospam.fr> grabbed the controls of
the spaceship cakewalk.coffeehouse and pressed these buttons...
Post by Hans Van Even
I just hope that the concerning people will stop
insulting others here, and find some peace with themselves. Until then
I'm going to take some distance from this group.
Use a kill file, so you don't have to see it. I don't use killfiles
myself, but I do skip over the fights.
--
Remove YourHeadFromYourAss to reply by email.
_______ _____ ___ _____ ____
Hear My Music http://www.soundclick.com/jambits
Steven Myers
2003-12-26 14:56:28 UTC
Post by Glennbo
Use a kill file, so you don't have to see it. I don't use killfiles
myself, but I do skip over the fights.
I have a very, very small killfile, yet it's big enough to cover everything
-- except the resulting threads full of responses to the killees.
sam booka
2003-12-27 01:27:26 UTC
Post by Steven Myers
Post by Glennbo
Use a kill file, so you don't have to see it. I don't use killfiles
myself, but I do skip over the fights.
I have a very, very small killfile, yet it's big enough to cover
everything -- except the resulting threads full of responses to the
killees.
I plonked that "Britney Nude," script kiddie knucklehead, "hoes," but
that is about it.

I'd rather read a good nukin' ten way flame war any day than watch TV or
read the newspaper to get only one side of it. <g> --
___________________________________
sambo
unknown
You are a righteous dude. Dude.
mitch gorman
2003-12-26 16:27:33 UTC
that's because you're a wussy.
Glennbo
2003-12-26 17:06:24 UTC
In news:VjZGb.5$***@news.randori.com the killer robot mitch gorman
<***@speedlimit35.com> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
Post by mitch gorman
Post by Glennbo
myself, but I do skip over the fights.
that's because you're a wussy.
That's Mr. Wussy to you.
Hans Van Even

BlackHawk
2003-12-26 18:22:52 UTC
Post by Hans Van Even
I just hope that the concerning people will stop
insulting others here, and find some peace with themselves. Until then
I'm going to take some distance from this group.
Use a kill file, so you don't have to see it. I don't use killfiles
myself, but I do skip over the fights.
Same here.... I have been embarrassed to read the first dozen or so posts to
this inane thread, so since that revelation, I have used my "Mark As Read"
thingy to save myself the angst/anger/futility involved with
Getting-Involved.

This IS a dysfunctional family at times..... and in the past I have been
known to contribute to some of the dysfunctions.
Lately, I ask myself if it is sincere to wear the badge of "Christian" while
posting that which might not be in line with that philosophy.

I prefer to tell one and all here who have sincere thoughts, feelings and
Love in their hearts, (no matter how passionately I may disagree with their
politics or other philosophies), that I value them for their good points and
contributions, and as I have to on occasion forgive myself for failing to
measure up to my professed beliefs, I Must also learn to forgive others who
may on occasion step into a breech where no one can possibly "win".

I recognise these times as reflective of the pain and horror for some in the
real world.... in fact, most of us are in pain of one sort or other.
So I have stepped back, in knowlege that I too have fallen short of the
glory.

I prefer in these times to do my best to Love every precious soul who
sincerely and passionately tries his/her best to express his/her feelings on
these news groups, and to wish them all joy and peace and Love in their
hearts and lives.
Where there is deep pain and passion expressed, I for one will try to forget
the Method of expression, so that I may apprehend the sincere and deep
feelings which must be behind such passionate expressions by those of us who
walk in shoes we have never worn.

Hear the composite pain of the world on "News At Eleven"
Read and feel the world's pain here, where the world congregates to both
instruct and ventilate, to make real the Brotherhood-Of-Man thingy that we
often profess to believe in as a concept.

And I for one step-back when it is Obvious that I have no medicine to offer
at this table which can ameliorate the pain and suffering often expressed
here.

Happy Hanukka, Merry Christmas, Shalom!, Peace and Love to all men of good
will,

Bob Beals
mitch gorman
2003-12-26 16:14:15 UTC
Post by Hans Van Even
Until then I'm
going to take some distance from this group.
suymf

oh, and for the humor challenged...

### ##
### #
#
### #
### #
# #
# ##
Andre Lefebvre

# ##
mitch gorman
2003-12-26 16:31:04 UTC
when did i become someone else?
Andre Lefebvre
2003-12-27 00:49:19 UTC
ok ok ok ... you be you, I be me, we be we and we all together will be
ourselves ...

Andre
Hans Van Even
# ##
Jose Catena
2003-12-26 18:37:00 UTC
Until then I'm going to take some distance from this group.
I understand your feelings, but I believe you are going to involuntarily
contribute to convert this NG in what the pigs want.
For some time I have a filter to skip the bullshit from Ted Perlman, Relpo
Miraculous and Roger Greer. If the rest of the people stop answering their
flaming slanders, I wouldn't even know they kept writing here.
I call everybody with some honesty here to completely ignore them.
Please, to keep a minimal sanity in the NG, or only for the
dignity of the human kind: Please, please, please, don't answer any post of
these trolls ever.
--
Jose Catena
Please visit a friend's page here: http://www.UnitedForDave.org
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/faithcatenamusic.htm
Mister Analog
2003-12-26 19:02:02 UTC
Post by Jose Catena
Until then I'm going to take some distance from this group.
I understand your feelings, but I believe you are going to
involuntarily contribute to convert this NG in what the pigs want.
For some time I have a filter to skip the bullshit from Ted Perlman,
Relpo Miraculous and Roger Greer. If the rest of the people stop
answering their flaming slanders, I wouldn't even know they kept
writing here. I call everybody with some honesty here to completely
ignore them. Please, to keep a minimal sanity in the NG, or only for
the dignity of the human kind: Please, please, please, don't answer
any post of these trolls ever.
Jose . . .

I have to disagree on two counts here:

a: It might be less stressful to ignore blind hatred, but to not address
and confront it is to give it free reign and allow it to spread. We can't
allow this kind of stuff to silence our protestations against it or
diminish our desire to make this a civil and civilized discussion.

b: Calling people pigs, only brings you down to the same level. The minute
you start resorting to their language and tactics is the minute they win .
. .

I miss my mind the most."
Jose Catena
2003-12-26 19:31:05 UTC
Perhaps you are right, or perhaps aren't.
At this point, I don't believe there is a way to confront that blind hatred
without making things worse. I really think that if nobody read and answer
the slandering posts coming from Ted, Relpo, and Greer, they will stop
feeding their ill egos at the end. Anything else, that had been tried,
didn't work.
Dave Hallock never wrote anything supporting terrorism, nor I did. I engaged
sometimes in the kind of bullshit they threw here, my mistake, but God knows
(and anyone that wants to review the posts) that I didn't started it and
didn't continue it. But Dave didn't ever used any incorrect words, and has
been incredibly flamed just for being fair and educated. You can see that
they are not going to stop their hatred posts, no matter what we do or
write. The fairest and kindlier posts didn't warm the situation. If you know
something about the kind of psychiatric diseases these guys show, you should
know why. And you should understand then also why the best solution is to
ignore them until they start to behave minimally civilized.
Finally, I accept your complain for my use of the insult "pig". But while
they labeled me as something I certainly don't deserve, they certainly don't
deserve to be called people or humans, and I preferred to use a more
appropriate name that perfectly describes what they are. After what they
have done and said, I feel free to say they are dog shit without feeling any
shame on my part, and without feeling that I'm at their level. I didn't
slander, I didn't changed their cites, I didn't invent what they thought.
Unlike them, I call them pigs based in what they actually do and write. It's
different, I think.
Thanks for your good intentions, anyway.
--
Jose Catena
Please visit a friend's page here: http://www.UnitedForDave.org
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/faithcatenamusic.htm
Jose . . .
I miss my mind the most."
Mister Analog
2003-12-26 20:02:45 UTC
Post by Jose Catena
[...]
I just read Cary's post and I have to agree with him.

You do bring a lot of attitude to the table, Jose. I hope you're not too
surprised that it rubs some people the wrong way . . .

And you've been around here long enough to know what Ted's going to say
even before he says it.

Are you sure that that isn't something you're actually looking for?

ps . . . for what it's worth - I don't believe that people who are critical
of Israeli policies are necessarily anti-semitic. Of course, there are some
who are . . . but I don't think you can paint everyone with that particular
brush.

I miss my mind the most."
Jose Catena
2003-12-27 03:50:22 UTC
Post by Mister Analog
You do bring a lot of attitude to the table, Jose. I hope you're not too
surprised that it rubs some people the wrong way . . .
Although the following will be long and boring, I think I have a right to
defend myself of the charges that I consider unjustified.
Let's review the history. Here is the relevant keystones, that you can
verify if you has a backup the old NG.
I started to answer hatred posts against Muslims in a very educated and fair
manner. Here is my absolutely first post regarding the issue, my first
Post by Mister Analog
< you guys do know that it is not the entire Muslim world involved in
terrorism>
No, just every Muslim in Nigeria and the Philippines and Indonesia and
Saudi
Post by Mister Analog
Arabia and Syria and Egypt and Libya and Iraq and Iran and Pakistan and
Afghanistan, etc...
That's not true, Ted. In many of the countries you cited, most people
don't
Post by Mister Analog
approve terrorism. But it is true that things are becoming worse lately.
*** And the first time things started to go personal (although XanaX was
insulting me previously). You can see how I was arguing honestly and based
in widely accepted positions, while Ted starts calling me a terrorist just
because my arguments in this case are against certain Israeli actions.

<<<<< START QUOTE >>>>>
Post by Mister Analog
The UN has absolutely no credibility.
Jose Catena wrote:
I understand, you have more credibility than the UN and all its informers
and supporters together with the information that member states gather
themselves.
Regardless of if you like it or not, the UN is the only valid establishment
of international laws.
An approved UN resolution means that a majority of members voted favorably
and that no state with right to veto so does.
The UN is a big organization that can develop a lot of activities, including
tracking conflicts and gathering first hand information from qualified
observers.
So, when a resolution is approved, it means that a majority of states and
all the ones with right to veto agree with its whole content after reviewing
and discussing accurate information.
You can find everywhere in the media evidences of Sharon crimes, but I cited
UN resolutions for its unquestionable credibility.
If UN resolution says that Israel violated more than a hundred of
resolutions, and that broke the peace process to avoid at the last minute to
give the small percentage of land they agreed, it just means that it has
been properly investigated, and that most agreed with the conclusions.
These resolutions are specially meaningful, since US protects Israel as much
as it can vetoing any resolution if necessary. In fact the UN resolutions
are very favorable to Israel regarding what's really going on. So if these
resolutions were approved leave no doubts about the responsibility of Israel
breaking the peace process, avoiding peace, making unfair and dirty war, and
performing war crimes.
Even if UN is not perfect, is the best tool we have to articulate
international laws, agreements and justice.
Not accepting UN resolutions is equivalent to despise justice and peace.
Giving credit to Zionist propaganda while ignoring UN resolutions is the
largest hypocrisy, cynics and lack of honesty I can imagine.
And the intention of convincing us with fake arguments (like demonstrated by
UN resolutions) is a shame, as it is accusing me of being a liar, when was
you who were lying.

*** Ted Perlman wrote:
Who danced a jig and clucked their tongues, smiling ear to ear with glee as
burning bodies rained from the World Trade Center and splattered on the
ground?
Obviously Al Queda, the Palestinians, Muslims in general around the world,
and Jose Catena.

*** Jose Catena wrote:
Ted,
UN resolutions enforced the establishment of the Israel State.
UN resolutions supported Israel when it was attacked by Arab countries.
UN resolutions established the right for Israel to live in peace in a land
with defined boundaries.
BUT: UN resolutions also reported illegal and criminal actions made by
Israel in Palestine.
There is no anti-Semitism there, only JUSTICE.
Whenever you put any ideology above the very basic human right to live you
are doing it again: Nazism, radical Islam, Communism, whatever. By
justifying terrorism against Palestine you are actually justifying the root
of every terrorism.
You are the terrorism friend here, not me, I condemn EVERY kind of
terrorism, be it Arab, Israeli, or whatever.

*** Ted Perlman wrote:
Well my dear Anti-Semitic, Jew and American hating Spaniard, the biggest
terrorists in the world today are the Islamic ones - the ones you feel so
much sympathy for. Remember, eventually they'll come for you or affect
someone you know. And then perhaps we'll hear another side to Jose Catena,
Al Queda sympathizer. The one that will sound like we Americans do now after
those pig bitches came after us - you'll be madder than hell.
Until then, enjoy your posters of Osama Bin Laden, Arafat, George Hamas,
Franco, and Mullah Omar.

*** And this kind of offensive and slandering posts from Ted continued
continuously much before I eventually answered in an uneducated fashion.
Everybody considered my offensive answers as intolerable, while they ignored
the ton of shit Ted threw previously. Obviously Ted's slanders had already
made its effect. Ted could call me nazist, holocaust denier, terrorist,
racist and a ton more of things without reason, but everybody scandalized
when I, after eating that crap, insulted him using references to the
holocaust, being obvious that I was not justifying the holocaust in any way
but simply insulting him.

***
Post by Mister Analog
And you've been around here long enough to know what Ted's going to say
even before he says it.
Are you sure that that isn't something you're actually looking for?
I didn't believe at that time that Ted could be so dishonest to manipulate
my cites and slander me that way when I was honestly defending widely
accepted opinions. And be sure that I was not looking for it. If I
eventually answered with incorrect insults, it was after a lot of shit
coming from him, and sure I didn't change cites from him or slandered him as
he did. He earned the insults I wrote and much more. My mistake for losing
my patience at times, but don't tell me I started this, or that I went so
dishonest as Ted. In most cases I continued to avoid insulting him while
ignoring his insults and slanders. But he continued in his despicable
behavior without a rest until today.
Post by Mister Analog
ps . . . for what it's worth - I don't believe that people who are critical
of Israeli policies are necessarily anti-semitic. Of course, there are some
who are . . . but I don't think you can paint everyone with that particular
brush.
Certainly that I can not be anti-semitic, being a semite myself. I am
neither anti-Jew, anti-Israeli, anti-American, anti-Muslim, anti-Arab. If
you need other cites from me to prove it, please let me now. The only
"antis" I am are anti-terrorism of every color, anti-racism, anti-hate,
anti-injustice, anti-slavery, anti-discrimination.
I was labeled as anti-semite, terrorist sympathizer, anti-Jew, etc. ONLY
because supporters of one color of terrorism didn't like that I was against
ALL colors of terrorism. That's the simple truth. Their view are that they
are 100% perfect, and that the Palestinians are 100% evil terrorists, and
they label anyone that does not take their shit 100% as a Palestinian
terrorist.
And who does not have very clear that this is just and simple what happened
here, didn't follow the threads with enough attention, or ... something
worse.
Jose Catena
2003-12-26 19:47:53 UTC
One more thing, Mr. Analog.
If you think that the right thing is to confront the slanders and bullshit
coming from Ted, Relpo and Greer, how is it that you weren't there with the
few ones that tried it and that are now being so unfairly treated? You
feared to get your hands dirty putting the muzzle to the dog and now you
tell to *me* that have few remaining healthy bones that I must keep
confronting?
Sounds cynical to me.
There are people here that more or less tried to help when things were going
out of limits, and certainly you weren't there. I don't judge you for that,
but please don't give lessons now.
--
Jose Catena
Please visit a friend's page here: http://www.UnitedForDave.org
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/faithcatenamusic.htm
Jose . . .
I miss my mind the most."
Mister Analog
2003-12-26 20:15:15 UTC
Post by Jose Catena
One more thing, Mr. Analog.
If you think that the right thing is to confront the slanders and
bullshit coming from Ted, Relpo and Greer, how is it that you weren't
there with the few ones that tried it and that are now being so
unfairly treated? You feared to get your hands dirty putting the
muzzle to the dog and now you tell to *me* that have few remaining
healthy bones that I must keep confronting?
Sounds cynical to me.
There are people here that more or less tried to help when things were
going out of limits, and certainly you weren't there. I don't judge
you for that, but please don't give lessons now.
Jose . . .

I had a lot more at stake, on a personal level, than anybody here.
I needed time to think about what I was going to say before saying it.

I miss my mind the most."
Jose Catena
2003-12-27 04:10:18 UTC
Post by Mister Analog
I had a lot more at stake, on a personal level, than anybody here.
I needed time to think about what I was going to say before saying it.
You're welcome, Mr. Analog. As I said, I don't judge for don't joining this
crap. Perhaps I wouldn't have done it if I really knew how dishonestly Ted
could behave. At this time I seriously think that the only good thing, or
the only at all, we can do regarding him is to completely ignore him.
Cary Altschuler
2003-12-26 19:53:56 UTC
Jose,

You and I have our differences of opinion. In fact there are many people
here who both agree and disagree with your views. To label Ted as a troll
is erroneous. I understand the definition of a troll as one who posts
something in order to incite and argument on a NG. I have never seen Ted
post something to simply start an argument. What he posts are short
to-the-point posts about how he feels about a certain subject. They may be
terse, obscene, offensive or otherwise, but not one of his posts is
unsolicited and they represent his true opinion about a subject..

You, on the other hand, have started posts which you knew would inflame Ted
and others. Hell, you even got me pissed off! I would suggest that *you*
are the troll here, since you fit the true definition a bit better than Ted.
I am not here to start another arguement with you, but you should take a
look at your own actions before labeling others.

CA
Jose Catena
2003-12-27 08:15:14 UTC
What you say is not true, Cary, and you can review the posts since
Christmas'02 to find that it was Ted who started writing flaming, hate, and
offensive posts against all Muslims and all Arabs. After a while, I started
answering educately, and only because I considered him a friend and I didn't
like to see him falling there. Things like "Ted, not all Muslims are
terrorists", just that. Soon he, together with the bunch of Zionist
fanatics hanging here, started to insult and slander me as terrorist
sympathizer. Nobody supported me except by private e-mail that were the only
thing that prevented me from leaving the NG soon after I returned. Only
after a huge load of crap threw at me I made some insulting answers, and
surprise, so many people publicly scandalized and condemned me for answering
in kind. The previous slanders had made their effect.
I think that all but a very few bunch of people here are not dishonest, but
it is notorious that almost nobody but me tried to put the muzzle to the
dog, much less if the dog was Ted. At the time this started I was back after
more than a year without visiting the NG, and I didn't know that it had been
kidnapped by a small bunch of fanatics and that nobody was going to confront
them publicly.
Now I regret I trusted in the e-mails I received and I didn't left the NG
instead of trying to balance the situation somewhat.
I don't like to be slandered the way I have been, but I don't care much. I'm
a happy man with a happy and lovely family and many good friends. I love and
feel loved by family and friends. I love my job. I love to be alive and to
live in this ill but lovely world. Not my merit, I'm happy because God has
done big things for me, and I'm so thankful that I don't want even to hate
Ted. But the few people that has joined in the efforts to fight the
fanatism, even if they did better that me and they always avoided insults,
have been hurt. What the fanatics are doing to Dave is a shame. I'm sorry
for him. So I won't continue discussing with the dogs. I don't read their
posts any longer. I won't switch off the filter to remove Ted, Relpo and
Roger posts. If most people are not going to defend their free speech rights
it's their problem, I had enough.
For now I don't think you are of the kind of Ted, Cary, I think you simply
fell in the trap. But be sure that if you tell me again that I'm a Jew
hater, or anything of the like, it will be the last post from you that I
will see.
--
Post by Jose Catena
Until then I'm going to take some distance from this group.
I understand your feelings, but I believe you are going to involuntarily
contribute to convert this NG in what the pigs want.
For some time I have a filter to skip the bullshit from Ted Perlman, Relpo
Miraculous and Roger Greer. If the rest of the people stop answering their
flaming slanders, I wouldn't even know they kept writing here.
I call everybody with some honesty here to completely ignore them.
Please, to keep a minimal sanity in the NG, or only for the
dignity of the human kind: Please, please, please, don't answer any post
of
Post by Jose Catena
these trolls ever.
unknown
2003-12-27 10:47:11 UTC
Jose Catena used Al Franken's Internet to post
Post by Jose Catena
What you say is
Why don't you come out from behind your killfile and take it like a man, you
coward.

Relpo Miraculous
unknown
2003-12-27 10:53:34 UTC
Come out from behind your killfile you coward.
unknown
2003-12-27 11:04:25 UTC
Post by Jose Catena
and I didn't know that it had been
kidnapped by a small bunch of fanatics and that nobody was going to confront
them publicly.
You can't spread your bullshit here anymore with impunity. Go to the other CW
forum where you will find plenty of takers for your kind of nonsense.

Or stay here and learn a little.

Relpo Miraculous
Steve Alleman
2003-12-27 18:23:45 UTC
Let it GO, Jose! It feels like this has been going on for months. I
defended you before, but enough already.

BigSteve
Post by Jose Catena
Post by Cary Altschuler
Post by Jose Catena
flaming slanders, I wouldn't even know they kept writing here.
I call everybody with some honesty here to completely ignore them.
Please, to keep a minimal sanity in the NG, or only for the
dignity of the human kind: Please, please, please, don't answer any post
of
Post by Jose Catena
these trolls ever.
Jose Catena
2003-12-28 03:56:01 UTC
Post by Steve Alleman
Let it GO, Jose! It feels like this has been going on for months. I
defended you before, but enough already.
Thanks, Steve, you are right.
For me it has been much more than enough.
What does not mean it was solved.
And not because I wanted to start or continue it.
The dogs are still barking.
But certainly I'm out. Civilized discussion is not possible here.
Thanks, Steve.
Hans Van Even
2003-12-26 21:12:04 UTC
Hi Jose,
Post by Jose Catena
I understand your feelings, but I believe you are going to involuntarily
contribute to convert this NG in what the pigs want.
For some time I have a filter to skip the bullshit from Ted Perlman, Relpo
Miraculous and Roger Greer. If the rest of the people stop answering their
flaming slanders, I wouldn't even know they kept writing here.
I call everybody with some honesty here to completely ignore them.
Please, to keep a minimal sanity in the NG, or only for the
dignity of the human kind: Please, please, please, don't answer any post of
these trolls ever.
I will try to ... and this should work, as I have a little killfile now ;)

best regards,

Hans
unknown
2003-12-26 22:54:02 UTC
Post by Jose Catena
Until then I'm going to take some distance from this group.
I understand your feelings, but I believe you are going to involuntarily
contribute to convert this NG in what the pigs want.
For some time I have a filter to skip the bullshit from Ted Perlman, Relpo
Miraculous and Roger Greer. If the rest of the people stop answering their
flaming slanders, I wouldn't even know they kept writing here.
I call everybody with some honesty here to completely ignore them.
Please, to keep a minimal sanity in the NG, or only for the
dignity of the human kind: Please, please, please, don't answer any post of
these trolls ever.
This newsgroup is now controlled by Jose/Hans/JUSTCRON/Mister Analog/etc. Do as
they say. Give your money to the funds they sponsor. Don't listen to the
voices of doubt and dissent. Ted is out of his mind. Relpo is a racist Jew who
hates "peaceful" Muslims. See. Jews ARE the problem. Kill (file) them all.

Dave has had multiple strokes...proof?
Dave is a multiple cancer survivor...proof?
Dave has a hernia...proof?

No skin off my ass. This is just more NG entertainment to fill the vacuum of
Internet space. But what is clear is that there are many people who will back a
cause and defend it to the teeth...with no more proof of it's validity than the
word of a stranger. Sound familiar Hans/Jose/Andre/et al?

Oh...you can't read this. What a shame. Good luck remaking the Coffehouse in
your image.

Relpo Miraculous
Mister Analog
2003-12-26 23:52:16 UTC
Post by unknown
This newsgroup is now controlled by Jose/Hans/JUSTCRON/Mister
Analog/etc. Do as they say. Give your money to the funds they
sponsor. Don't listen to the voices of doubt and dissent. Ted is out
of his mind. Relpo is a racist Jew who hates "peaceful" Muslims. See.
Jews ARE the problem. Kill (file) them all.
Dave has had multiple strokes...proof?
Dave is a multiple cancer survivor...proof?
Dave has a hernia...proof?
No skin off my ass. This is just more NG entertainment to fill the
vacuum of Internet space. But what is clear is that there are many
people who will back a cause and defend it to the teeth...with no more
proof of it's validity than the word of a stranger. Sound familiar
Hans/Jose/Andre/et al?
Oh...you can't read this. What a shame. Good luck remaking the
Coffehouse in your image.
Your honor,

I give you Relpo Malicious . . . er Miraculous, tin pot despot-in-waiting.
Relpo would have you believe that certain members of this newsgroup
exercise some form of control or are desirous of controlling the thinking
of all the other members of said group.

When, in fact, your honor, most of the people Mr. Malicious . . . uh
Miraculous accuses are merely exercising their right of free speech and
voicing opinions that are in conflict with those held by Mr. Malicious . .
uh . . . I mean Miraculous.

I believe, your honor, that Mr. Malicious . . . Miraculous . . . harbors a
great deal of resentment towards no one in particular and everyone in
general, because he is totally inept and incapable of controlling his own
life and, not being able to get his little black hole of a mind or his
shrivelled prune of a heart around the notion that people have opinions
that are different and contrary to his own, has driven him stark, raving
mad.

Your Honor, Mr. Malicious would have you believe that this is all about
Israel and anti-semitism, when in actuality it has nothing to do with that
and everything to do with Mr. Malicious's shortcomings as a human being.

I would submit, however, that Mr. Malicious poses no immediate threat to
members of this newsgroup or the world at large and is, in the end, only a
real danger to himself.

Thank you

I miss my mind the most."
unknown
The Tin-Pot Despot
RG V9.03
2003-12-27 01:36:03 UTC
I must have made some impression on the old Spanish coot. He spelled my name
right.

I'm glad he can't see me anymore. I can say anything I want to about him
and he'll never know. Tee hee hee.

rg
mitch gorman